Perinatal Pelvic Floor Health Workshop
Learn more about your pelvic floor and how to improve it’s function in this introductory workshop
Designed for anyone who is pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or have already given birth (days or years ago!), this workshop covers all the basics of pelvic floor anatomy and function.
What will I learn in this workshop?
This self-paced workshop is about 90 minutes long and covers:
- pelvic floor anatomy and function
- signs and symptoms of dysfunction
- requirements for full pelvic floor strength
- how the pelvic floor functions within the core
- requirements for full core strength
- labor and delivery
- early postpartum rest
- the postpartum rebuild