Whole Again: Your Complete Postpartum Program (without live calls)
$74.00 / monthSign up now
About the Class
Jenny Putt PT, a pelvic physical therapist, covers everything you need to know about your postpartum body and how to rebuild it in order to feel as good and as strong as you ever have. She answers all of the questions that come up in the postpartum process like what am I allowed to do in the first month? how do I fix diastasis recti? how do I resolve prolapse? how do I not pee myself? how do I feel good again? how do I get strong? what happened down there? how do I get rid of my pooch? how can I make my c-section scar less visible and pain-free? and much much more. She gives easy-to-follow instructions on what to do today to start the process of rebuilding and feeling good again. There are also interviews of perinatal professionals including a nutritionist, mental health therapist, lactation consultant, sleep consultant, doulas, midwife and more. It’s literally everything you need to feel better than you ever have.
In this course, you will learn:
- Signs and symptoms to call your doctor/OBGYN/midwife
- What to expect in the first week of postpartum
- The importance of rest
- What happened to your body and what to do about it
- Why the 6-week clearance visit isn’t what you think it is
- Proper application of compression in postpartum
- That it’s never too late to work on all of this
- Everything you need to know about your c-section scar and how to make it feel normal and have abdominal strength again
- Why posture and breathing should be your primary focus and how to do it
- Pelvic floor anatomy, alignment, function, and dysfunction
- Everything you need to know about your perineal tear and how to make it feel normal and have full pelvic floor strength again
- Your abdominals, how to find them, and how to resolve diastasis recti
- Bowel and bladder health
- What prolapse is and what to do about it
- What defines incontinence and how to keep your underwear dry
- Pelvic pain and pains throughout the whole body, why you feel it, and what to do about it
- Baby ergonomics improve your body’s ability to complete each and every day
- Exercise guidelines to follow so you know what you’re doing is productive in feeling good
- How to return to pleasurable sex
- Why you might be experiencing loneliness, an identity crisis, and/or depression
- The consequences of sleep deprivation
- Why every birth is trauma regardless of how well it went
- Core and glut strength exercises
- Interviews of perinatal professionals includes a sleep consultant, lactation consultants, midwives, a registered dietitian, an acupuncturist, a mental health therapist, doulas, and a massage therapist
This course was designed for:
Anyone who has had a baby in the past week, month or year.
And anyone who is in their third trimester of pregnancy and wants to soak in as much postpartum knowledge as possible before baby is earthside.
Please note that this course does not include the live weekly calls. If you prefer to have more direct contact with Jenny Putt to ask all of your questions and have access to individualized support, return here and select the option with live weekly calls.